Personal Data collected will only be used by Tilak Healthcare as provided in this Policy and, unless otherwise specified at the time of collection, will not be disclosed to, shared with or otherwise distributed to any third party for any purpose.
Tilak Healthcare will use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send newsletters and provide updates, communications, requests for proposal to business partners, send you invitations for demos of our products. For new Site’s users the processing is subject to their consent. The processing of your Personal Data could also be necessary to take steps linked to a contract (provide updates and proposals to business partners). For our Products users, Personal Data processing is based on our legitimate interest to provided them with updated information related to our services, products and developments.
- Browse public pages on our Sites. It is our legitimate interest to use your Personal Data to ensure that you have access to the Site content.
- Undertake Site administration and personalization. It is our legitimate interest to use your Personal Data to ensure that we provide the best access to our Site.
- Managing network and data security. It is our legitimate interest to use your Personal Data to ensure that the Site is secured.
- Processing and responding to complaints or queries you may have. It is our legitimate interest to use your Personal Data to communicate with you and respond to your queries or complaint.
- Contacting you by telephone, email or post. We process your Personal Data with your consent when you voluntary provide them through a contact form, email, post mail or by phone. It is also our legitimate interest to use your Personal Data to communicate with you.
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. It is our legitimate interest to use your Personal Data to ensure that the Site content is provided in a best possible way.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so. It is our legitimate interest to use your Personal Data to ensure the best Service we can to you.
- To notify you about changes changes/updates to our products (including OdySight Care™), services, activities or policies. Data to ensure that we provide the best Service in providing the most accurate information on our products, services and activities.
- Prevent and respond to actual or potential fraud or illegal activities. It is our legitimate Interest to use your Personal Data to prevent any illegal activities on our Site.
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. It is our legitimate interest to use your Personal Data to ensure that we provide the best Service we can including by supporting the Site and analyzing data.
- As part of Tilak Healthcare’s efforts to keep its Sites safe and secure. It is our legal obligation and legitimate interest to use your Personal Data to ensure that each of its Sites is secured.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising and to deliver relevant information to you. It is our legitimate interest to process your Personal Data to measure the effectiveness of our content and how the Site is used This allows us to learn what pages of the Site are most attractive, which parts of our Site are the most interesting and suggest the appropriate content.
- To make suggestions and recommendations about Products and Services that may interest you. It is in our legitimate interest to process your Personal Data to measure the effectiveness of our content and how the Site is used. This allows us to learn what pages of the Site are most attractive, which parts of our Site are the most interesting and suggest the appropriate content.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings. It is our legal obligation to use your Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations (as for example fighting against fraud, illegal activities, management of requests from data subjects to exercise their rights) or an information request from the competent authorities. It is also our legitimate interest to process your Personal Data in the event of a legal proceeding.
Personal Data collected through each connection by means of Cookies will also be used to help us to better understand how users navigate the Site, collect statistics on visited pages, monitor the running of the Site and, more generally, improve and/or customize a user’s experience on the Site. Please refer to the cookies section on our Sites for more information on how and what cookies are used.
Any subscription to a newsletter or placement on an investor or media e-mail list may be cancelled at any time by contacting Tilak Healthcare at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data may be transferred to third parties acting for or on behalf of Tilak Healthcare, for further processing in accordance with the purpose(s) for which the data was originally collected or may otherwise be lawfully processed, such as services delivery, evaluating the usefulness of this Site, marketing, data management or technical support. Such third parties have contracted with us to only use Personal Data for the agreed upon purpose and always following Tilak’s instructions, and not to sell or disclose your Personal Data to third parties except as may be required by law or as stated in this Policy. Such third parties are subject to relevant confidentiality and security contractual obligations. Your personal data may also be transferred to partners or contractors in countries located outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where privacy laws and regulations may be different from those applicable in France. Where we transfer data to a country which is not been deemed to provide adequate or appropriate data protection standards according to European requirements (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en), we have security measures and approved contracts in place to protect your Personal Data such as the European Commission Standard Model Clauses.
Personal Data collected from you will also be transferred to a third party in the event that the business of this Site or a part thereof and the customer data connected with it is sold, assigned or transferred, in which case Tilak Healthcare would require the buyer, assignee or transferee to treat Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
Unless a different use/storage period is required by applicable laws and regulations, Tilak Healthcare will use and store your Personal Data for such length of time necessary for the uses explained in this Policy. Nevertheless, please be informed that in certain cases, we will need to keep your Personal Data stored as per our data retention policy in order to be able to answer regulatory or authority requests as well as to comply with our legal obligations and/or be able to defend ourselves against any claim or lawsuit during the applicable statute of limitation periods.